Monday, February 1, 2010

The Review: Coconut Kush

 

Subspeices: Sativa
Experience: A delightful, energetic, and cerebral high. Perfect for any outdoor activity, I felt that Coconut Kush heightened my senses in just the right way. Birds singing, windchimes in the distance, and the smell of the ocean seemed more apparent than usual. This is not an overpowering, strong high. It is more of a subtle, mood enhancing experience that lasts long and makes everything a bit more enjoyable. 
Aroma:  Earthy and organic with notes of wet earth and freshly cut grass. Not at all skunky.
Flavor: Light and subtle with hints or dark chocolate, toast, vanilla and pepper. 
Purchased: 1.30.2010 at 99 High Art Collective in Venice Beach, CA. 
Price: $22 / $70 / $500
Rating: ***                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Have you tried Coconut Kush? 
Please share your thoughts in the comments section. 

Want to share your experience with a particular strain or collective - email BudLover and share the following info: 
  1. Strain
  2. Sativa, Indica or Hybrid? 
  3. What collective or dispensary did you go to? (City & State)
  4. Aroma, Tasting notes and Rating (1-5 Stars)
Share |

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This review is right on! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Perfect Sativa blend for anxiety and depression!! Definitely a cerebral high...I really like it.

Anonymous said...

Еverything iѕ very oρen ωіth a сleаr clarіfication of
thе issues. It waѕ definitеly informаtіѵе.
Yоur webѕite is usеful. Manу thanκs for sharing!


Feel free to vіsіt my page; wedding photographs of ritesh deshmukh
my webpage > wedding photographer rates

Anonymous said...

Eνеrything is very oρеn
with a pгecіse dеscriρtion оf the chаllenges.
It ωаs really informative. Υour website іs eхtrеmely hеlpful.
Many thanks for shаring!

My blog; fotografos bodas sevilla
my website - the knot

Redd Inkspot said...

I want this. where can i find it? im from TX


Anonymous said...

I bought this the other day but in concentrate form of a crumble nd works like an indica to me... makes me go to sleep while other concentrates I have make me active