Thursday, January 28, 2010

How it all began - my Medical Marijuana quest...

First Fridays: Abbot Kinney Blvd.

1.8.2010 - strolling along AK, I noticed a sign posted outside of the 99 High Art Collective, "First Friday, Doctor in the house, $99 evaluations". I inquired within and made an appointment for later that evening. Upon returning, I completed the requisite paperwork and waited for a few minutes before being summoned upstairs to meet with Dr. Peggy Ching. We reviewed a barrage of medical trivia, a few physical examinations (eyes, ears, reflex) all of it, "procedural" but in the end, everything was clean, quick, and thorough.

At the end, I was given a "Letter of Recommendation" for Medical Marijuana to treat my anxiety and sleeplessness.I've been a marijuana user since the age of 14. I'm thrilled about the freedom of choice that my new recommendation brings.

I created this blog as a forum to share my journey and experiences with medical marijuana. In addition to sharing my opinions, I invite my friends to share their photos, reviews, and thoughts on medicine, collectives, and dispensaries.

Enjoy, friends!
Share |

No comments: